We are looking for a thorough housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of our facility. The ideal candidate would be ambitious, organized and enjoy interacting with customers.
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues
- Handle reasonable complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
- Experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with customer service orientation
- Prioritize and manage time
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift approximately 40 lbs.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $10.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Custodial Experience: 2 years (Preferred)