Our team is growing! Seeking applicants for:
- Days/Evenings, Weekend availability is a must (schedule to be determined).
- Must be able to complete a background check, drug screening and driving insurability
- 60-day training and probationary period
- Full-time employees are eligible for health, dental, vision and PTO after 60 days
- Patrol premises regularly
- Respond to phone requests and radio calls
- Monitor vehicles and visitors on the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits and doors
- Investigate for suspicious activity
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit daily log of activity and important occurrences
- Must have good communication and people skills
- Must have the ability to de-escalate intense situations and work well with police and emergency services.
- Proven experience as security officer or guard
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent observation skills
Must be willing to spend time on your feet; friendly, personable and proactive.